These valuable links will assist educators in helping their students. Educators can help students pick careers that fit their interests and guide them on their educational path.
- Educators, help your students find the path they should follow for their ultimate success!
- 2010-11 Qualifying Courses for Cooperative Education
- FAFSA is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- CTE Reporting Instructions via STI Office (PDF)
- Credentialing Guide
- Draft Cluster Program Grids
- Plans of Instruction
- 16 Career Clusters: Pathways to College and Career Readiness
- Technical Writing Assessments
AACTE 2012 Summer Conference
Download conference information.
Stop Bullying in Alabama
The Alabama Department of Education portal for Anti-Bullying resources for Alabama Educators, Parents and Students
Worthy of Note is a weekly collection of articles on educational technology. Find information on the cost of college in the August 24, 2011 issue and information about online and blended learning in the August 10, 2011 issue.
Student Aid on the Web
This portal is your source for free information from the US Department of Education on preparing for and funding education beyond high school.
Free US Department of Education Publications
This is the order page for free publications for middle and high school levels on College Preparation from the US Department of Education.
Federal Government Student Aid
StudentAid.ed.gov is a Student Aid website sponsored by the Federal Government. It contains information about paying for college, college admission, selecting the right school for you and much more.
Alabama Learning Exchange (ALEX) Resources
Commerce & Information Technology Lesson Plans contain career planning information.